Gardens of Cookstown -Saturday, September 7, 2019 (Rain or Shine)
The Innisfil Garden Club invites you to Gardens of Cookstown, a garden tour in partnership with the Innisfil Seed Library and the Innisfil ideaLAB& Library, Cookstown Branch. This self-guided tour features private gardens where gardeners invite you to walk through their gardens taking in what is unique about each of them. We are promoting this tour as a walking tour and encourage people to park their vehicles in the parking lot at the Innisfil ideaLAB &Library, Cookstown Branch, 20 Church St.
$15 includes one- time admission to all the gardens on the tour and admittance to the community room at the Innisfil ideaLAB and Library Cookstown branch where you can:
- Enjoy refreshments and desserts provided by the Innisfil Garden Club
- Enter the Gardens of Cookstown Draw to win a Thanksgiving floral centerpiece from Halliday House Blooms in Cookstown. Enter your draw ticket along with your name and phone number in the draw box at the Halliday House Blooms display.
- Visit the Innisfil Seed Library display and learn about the Innisfil Seed Library and saving seeds through seed identification games and demonstrations.
Garden Tour Passport (ticket) includes an outline of the gardens and a walking map.
Advance ticket sales:
Tickets may be purchased (cash only) at the following locations:
- Spring Tree Farm, Innisfil
- Lavender Floral, Stroud
- Ferragine Greenhouses, Bradford
- Lakeview Gardens, Lefroy
- Halliday House Blooms, Cookstown
- Barrie’s Garden Centre
Tour passports will also be available on the day of the event, Saturday September 7 th at the Innisfil ideaLAB and Library Cookstown branch. Passports will be sold from 11:00 – 2:00 pm for $15 cash only.
Note that passports are NOT available for sale at any of the garden sites. A Passport is required to enter each garden property. An Innisfil Garden Club member will greet you and ask to see and initial your Garden Tour Passport upon entry to the garden. Children under 12 are admitted for free when accompanied by an adult. No pets allowed. All gardens and property are non- smoking. Photography is only permitted when granted permission by the homeowner/gardener.
For more information please contact:
Innisfil Garden Club Member Terry at 705-791-5292